Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: *needs to vent a bit*

  1. #21
    Inactive Member SugarPlumFairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2002
    Posts
    143
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Ivana:
    SPF, that is not to be mentioned [img]wink.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Oops, sorry... [img]confused.gif[/img] Can you find it into your heart to forgive me?!

    SPF

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Ivana's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oops, sorry... Can you find it into your heart to forgive me?!
    ****************

    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  3. #23
    salomeuk
    Guest salomeuk's Avatar

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Ivana:

    Maybe it`s better that you don`t know. It was nasty and sad [img]frown.gif[/img]
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Well that's a shame, I must say....but I won't enquire further and drag it all up again.

    So...er.....*tries to think of something cheerful to say*

    ...I am thinking of eloping with Duncan. I assume no one here has any objections???

    [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

  4. #24
    Inactive Member Chocolate15's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    527
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I still go there sometimes but here is SO much nicer [img]smile.gif[/img]

    What happened about the lizard fair? Last time I was on there it seemed people were happy about it?

    Lauren
    xx

  5. #25
    Inactive Member TerraKC's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    171
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i wasnt really envolved with the "weddin" but it made the bbs fun with every1 play actin, bein OTT and funny

    when that got ruined and the bbs just stopped and neva got its sparkle back

    and now ive lost interest in the sony bbs and this one as u can tell i dont post much i just watch every1 havin fun

    i wanna join in but i just dont

    *edited*
    i love the "is ready for the trails" thing lol

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ June 13, 2002 03:07 PM: Message edited by: TerraKC ]</font>

  6. #26
    Inactive Member Ivana's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ...I am thinking of eloping with Duncan. I assume no one here has any objections???
    *******************

    Oh no, you don`t! [img]mad.gif[/img] It`s hard enough with Terry having her way with him all the time [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

  7. #27
    salomeuk
    Guest salomeuk's Avatar

    Post

    Lauren, that's another thing that is probably best left where it is. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    I think people are still looking forward to it - it's just that an aspect got out of hand.

  8. #28
    Inactive Member Chocolate15's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    527
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok *leaves topic alone*

    Lauren
    xx

  9. #29
    Inactive Member Yoda14me's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    328
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    this is a much happier place...hopefully more happy people will wander on over this way and keep it going...which I am sure we can do if they don't [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Sara

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •